There are many opportunities for giving available within the Lourdes-Noreen McKeen Residence. You may believe that your current income sources alone preclude your ability to plan a substantial gift. You can, however, make a commitment to our Residence through any of the following gift arrangements, or you may combine them in creative ways to suit your unique circumstances. For those who wish to make a financial gift to our Residence, our Development staff is available to discuss the many different options.
WAYS TO CONTRIBUTE: *
- A Gift of Cash – may be paid outright or pledged over three years, and provide immediate support to the Residence.
- A Gift of Securities – long-term appreciated securities provide the same benefits as cash, and offer you additional tax benefits.
- A Gift of Real Estate – most real estate has appreciated faster than the rate of inflation, and offers great potential as a gift planning opportunity.
- A Charitable Gift Annuity – in exchange for a gift of cash or securities, you can receive income for life through a Charitable Gift Annuity Contract.
- A Gift in Trust – explore the benefits of creating a Charitable Trust Agreement that suits your unique circumstances and may provide you with income for life.
- A Gift of a New Life Insurance Policy – name Lourdes-Noreen McKeen Residence as the beneficiary of the policy, and through relatively modest annual gifts which are used to pay the premiums on the policy, you can create a far greater gift than might otherwise be possible.
- A Gift of an Existing Life Insurance Policy – many people own insurance policies which are no longer needed for their original purposes, and can easily be given as a gift.
- A Gift of an Income Stream – known as a Charitable Lead Trust, you can provide annual payments to our Residence from a pool of assets, which later will be distributed to your heirs.
- A Gift Through Your Will – if you are 70 years or older, we can honor your intentions to provide a Charitable Bequest to our Residence.
All gifts are acknowledged promptly upon receipt in accordance with IRS rules.
To find out more about gift giving to Lourdes-Noreen McKeen Residence please click here or call 561-650-8947.