Our interdisciplinary team works together with both the resident and family to formulate a personalized plan of care designed to meet each individual’s physical, emotional, spiritual and social needs.
In the spirit of our Foundress, Mother Angeline Teresa, we continue her legacy by offering compassionate quality care to the elderly in a home-like setting.
SERVICES & FEATURES
- A not-for-profit Catholic Health Care Facility
- Located between City Place and the Intracoastal Waterway
- 24-hour Skilled, Intermediate and End-of-Life Nursing Care
- Short-Term Rehabilitative or Long-Term Residential
- Religious services on a regularly scheduled basis
- Visiting Primary Care and Specialty Physicians
- Assistance with admission and discharge planning
- Therapeutic Diets supervised by a Licensed Dietician
- Conveniently located dining rooms near resident rooms
- Daily Activity Programs
- Beauty Salon/Barber Shop *
- Gift shop *
- Café for resident and guest dining *
- Sitting rooms overlooking the Waterfront & Palm Beach
- Maintenance, Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- Licensed by the State of Florida
For more information about Lourdes-Noreen McKeen Residence please click here or call 561-655-8544.