- Assist with activities
- Entertain by singing or playing an instrument
- Lead trivia groups
- Take residents out for fresh air
- Offer Beauty Salon assistance
- Read a book or the newspaper
- Accompany residents to religious services
- Answer the telephones
- Deliver flowers to residents
- Provide clerical assistance
- Welcome visitors
- Mending and sewing
- Teach an elder person how to use the computer
- BE A FRIEND!!!
The rewards of volunteering are many, but none is as great as knowing that you CAN and DO make a difference. Whenever you share your time, you are enhancing the lives of residents at Lourdes-Noreen McKeen Retirement Community. Volunteers are an integral part of our commitment to caring for the physical, emotional and spiritual well being of every resident .
To learn more about how to become a volunteer at Lourdes-Noreen McKeen Retirement Community click here or call 561-655-8544.